Saturday, January 01, 2011

First Day of the New Year - 2011

A new morning.  Start of the week. First day of school. January 1st.  All opportunities for a change, a fresh start - today is just that.  I've heard philosophies on resolutions, goal setting, etc.  Some people say not even to make a resolution because you won't complete or follow through with it.  I see their point, but only briefly. Determining to improve your health, exercise more, do good deeds, spend more time in prayer, save money, spend less - all are worthwhile aspirations.  I must admit that although I have not written anything concrete for this New Year I am starting with this blog entry.  Now to work on some more.

1 comment:

Sky said...

Yay for a new year! And the picture of the kids in Christmas colors is adorable!